torstai 6. elokuuta 2015

Afterlives of celebs


I have removed what famous people experienced near-death, as it was not written properly, but here is still my own experience.

My own kind of experience....I was scared ab death, and wanted so much to know how it is to die. Also because our scriptures say that when we die, the last thing that we think, matters. If we meditate, it suppose to make us to remember the Cosmic Consciousness at the time of death and merge into CC. I did regularly meditation, but doubted how could I remember CC as my last thought.

I suppose, because of that, I was given a chance to experience it - but for that I had to go to hospital with very stupid reason; I got some infection problem and doctor recommended to take antibiotics. I totally refused, which made him to decide, that then I have no choice, but to go for operation. He arranged me into some poor hospital in Nairobi.

When I was lying down on the operation table, the female doctor came in. I got totally scared as she looked so awkward, and her behavior was more than unpolite. Obviously I couldn't escape anymore. In my mind I was thinking that I might die into their hands, as also the male nurse giving anesthesia, didn't look even any nurse. I blacked out due to anesthesia, remembering just my fear of possible death - and not any Cosmic Consciousness.

But immediately when I passed off, I was faced with light that drew me automatically towards it. I didn't care about anything else. It became such peaceful, beautiful and joyful journey to eternity, that I never could imagine - although I had experienced some glimpses of it during meditation. I was one with my Guru, one with the Cosmic Consciousness, one with the Divine.
 
At the end of the operation, I woke up before I was even taken to my room. I just remember me whispering to my friends who had come to see me; 'I want to go back where I was, I want to go back. I was there where my Guru is.'

Soon when we were already going out of the hospital, I met the anesthesia nurse and told him my experience. He said; 'I know all the patients here are seeing strange dreams'. I said it was not any dream, but he didn't seem to believe me. Then it came to my mind to ask, how is that everyone seems there strange “dreams”? He laughed and said that they give only half anesthesia to everyone. May be some others see dreams in that condition, but for me it was real experience.

This was for me a proof that the death is nothing, and everyone who meditates and has realized the existence of Cosmic Consciousness, the God - or what so ever name we use – is going to make it towards the God, Divine, Creator.
.............
Didi Annapurna







.............
Didi Annapurna






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti